Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Volleyball, old people, and children

I played volleyball for two short years in high school but I loved every second of it. I really love to play it and win. There’s a lot of running and balance you have to have for volleyball but to me it is worth it all. I wish I could go back and play more than I did.
 Old people are sometimes helpless. And I work at a nursing home so I am very familiar with how older people live. I like to help them as much as possible because most of them cannot do it for themselves. They’re so really sweet ones then there are some that are mean. Sometimes those are the fun ones because they are mean to other people but not always mean to you.

 I love children, especially under age 2. They are just so sweet and innocent for the most part and I want to be a pediatric nurse some day because I love kids so much. Babies are my favorite though. They can’t do anything for themselves and its cute how they look up to their parents so much for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment