Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tatum's point of view

I big man me macho. I do no wrong. I wear the pants in this relationship and I set the rules and boundaries. If you don’t abide by them then we will have a serious problem. I’ve never had a girlfriend before so I don’t exactly understand that you are sensitive and have actual feelings because I don’t have any and I never will. I like to kill innocent bugs and push anyone out of my way. Ill ride right on your butt on the road because I don’t give a crap. But if you do it to me then all hell breaks loose. When we fight then you need to admit to me that you’re wrong and fix it. I didn’t do anything wrong so there’s no reason for me to apologize. And I will just let you pay for everything because I am way too stingy with my money and I don’t even like to buy gas but I only do it because I have to. If I didn’t I wouldn’t buy anything. I don’t even offer to take you on a date except once every few months because you bring it up that we haven’t been on one in a while that you haven’t paid for. You pay for everything because I would rather you spend your money on us then me spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment